Starting school is an exciting time for children and their families. We welcome inquires about enrolling your child at Ilam. We work hard to ensure each child has a positive and successful transition to our school. We look forward to building a relationship with you, and your family.
1. Please read our Prospectus, by clicking on the "Prospectus" button on this page, which will give you all the information you will need to know about Ilam School.
2. Complete an enrolment form by clicking on the "Enrolment Form" button on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance in completing an enrolment form for your child.
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Ilam School. Please contact our Executive Assistant, Marlene Roets, (email@example.com) with any questions you may have regarding international enrolments at Ilam.
For details on our fee structure and terms and conditions for International Students please click on the "International Fee-Paying Student Information" button on this page.
"The school is highly effective in providing pastoral care, good quality education and ESOL tuition for its international students." 2017 Education Review Office Report.
The following enrolment process has been put in place so both the family and the school have as much information as possible to ensure the student has a secure, successful start to their education at Ilam School.
1. Please read and complete our Prospectus for International Students and International Student Enrolment Form, by clicking on the "Prospectus for International Students" and "International Student Enrolment Form" button on this page. Return the prospectus and enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
After we receive your application:
- We will check the documentation and issue you with an international student fees invoice.
- Once we receive the fees, we issue an Offer of Place.
- You apply for a student visa.
- Visa approved – make travel arrangements. Advise the school of arrival date.
- The school will provide you with a date and time for an interview with the ESOL Team Leader.
- An interview (45 minutes) with the ESOL Team Leader will be held with the family to share information about the student and the school.
- Once the information from the interview is assessed by the ESOL Team Leader, the family will be phoned with the student’s class and teacher’s name. A stationery list will be made available for the student.
- The student will start school 2 or 3 days after the interview. This allows the student and their family to settle into their new home, purchase stationery and uniform items and allow any effects of jet lag to disappear.
Ilam School is a signatory to The Code of Practice for International Students and adhere to this document.
Do you require assistance with childcare either before or after school, or during the school holidays? Ilam OSCAR may be able to help. Ilam School provides this programme on site to assist families with childcare.
Hours of operation:
7:15am - 8:30am - $10 per session
3:00pm - 4:30pm - $10 per session
3:00pm - 6:00pm - $20 per session
8:00am - 6:00pm - $40 - $70 per day (Prices vary depending on activities)
Visit https://ilam.aimyplus.com/Account/Login to register your child and make bookings.
IF YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO BE ABSENT please text Supervisor Jo on: 022 424 7490
Email email@example.com or call Robyn on 022 469 1663 for any inquiries or questions.